Technology, Media & Entertainment
Redefining customer experience, capitalizing on digital convergence, and quickly launching new business models should be the priority for Technology, Media and Entertainment, Telecommunications companies to gain an edge in this rapidly changing and super-competitive digital world. The team at Ispero can help you on all these fronts.
Six Technology shifts impacting the Technology sector:
- Enterprises are re-platforming.
- The digital domain is getting competitive day by day.
- Reliance on guesswork is long gone and businesses have started to measure their online returns.
- Businesses are getting stronger through cyber resilience.
- Digital business extensions are allowing businesses to grow.
- AI is not only getting smarter but also more practical.
Why Ispero is the best choice for your technological needs:
- Exceptional customer experiences delivery by modernizing customer interfaces, integrating customer touchpoints, and driving customer success.
- Helping you to construct a new core with AI-based automated insights, near-real-time analytics, and an interconnected front and back office.
- We leverage next-generation technologies such as blockchain, machine intelligence, and the internet of things.
- We help you with product strategy, business potential optimization with artificial intelligence (AI), software experience enhancement, and integrating bot-enabled digital operations centers.
- We deploy industry-leading solutions by tapping into our global pool of experienced designers, expert technologists, strategic thinkers – as well as our highly integrated partner ecosystem – to exploit narrow windows of opportunity.
Media and Entertainment Domain
The media and entertainment industry is undergoing major disruptions. Consumption habits are changing rapidly, and consumers today expect content to be delivered anytime, anywhere, and on any device – phones, tablets, and even cars.
Media and entertainment companies are not only challenged with delivering personalized content, but that content also needs to be distributed to multiple markets faster and more efficiently.
Companies must increase content quality while also finding ways to extract maximum value from it. Ispero helps media and entertainment companies stay agile and relevant in a fast-changing world.
Why Ispero is the best choice for your Media and Entertainment Domain needs:
- Benefit from Ispero’s vast domain knowledge and expert application of technology. From using advanced analytics to improve the fan experience and finding innovative ways to manage video content, to using blockchain to leverage and monetize valuable intellectual property, Ispero applies emerging technologies to solve complex business challenges.
- We leverage cloud and platform services as cloud provides greater flexibility and lower costs in areas such as application development and digital asset storage.
- We offer language translation, software localization, and rich media services.
- We have extensive experience in providing business-to-consumer (B2C), consumer-to-business (C2B), and business-to-business (B2B) IT support.
- We leverage data analytics to help you make better decisions in areas such as content, marketing, distribution, and user experience.
- Ispero’s technology and advisory services, combined with partnerships with leading players such as SAP and PwC, reduce complexity while lowering risk and cutting IT costs.
Three Technology shifts impacting the Telecommunication sector:
- 5G. Telecommunications companies are racing to make 5G a reality. But implementing 5G takes deep technology know-how in the integration of software-defined networking (SDN) and network function virtualization (NFV) stacks, along with the cloud enablement of tech stack elements.
- Rise of OTTs. Competition from over-the-top (OTT) media players is forcing telecom companies to partner with and become OTT solution providers. Providing quality content not only drives new revenue streams but builds customer loyalty, which in turn allows telecom companies to reinvest in their network capabilities.
- Harnessing the data explosion. Analytics and machine learning are helping telecom operators put data to work to reduce customer churn, make better marketing decisions and optimize network design. And to keep customers loyal, telecoms are moving into predictive maintenance to detect and fix problems, and they’re also leveraging social media and deploying chatbots and other forms of automation to improve the customer experience.
Why Ispero is the best choice for your Telecommunication needs:
- Digital diversification. Our technology portfolio runs the gamut of IoT, telematics, security, and analytics solutions that enable telecom transformational objectives. We help companies deal with the disruption of traditional value chains by deploying analytics and enterprise applications that focus on driving business outcomes.
- Customer experience excellence. Ispero helps telecoms implement tightly integrated “digital-first” omnichannel customer experience management systems that leverage highly correlated and actionable information. With our user experience (UX) design expertise, you can tap into technology such as artificial reality (AR), virtual reality (VR), artificial intelligence, and machine learning to enhance the customer experience. In addition, Ispero can provide fully integrated contact center services to create satisfying customer experiences.
- Platform and product innovation. With a focus on digital co-creation, we help telecom companies incubate new business models that leverage technologies such as 5G, IoT, and blockchain. Ispero uses agile methodologies to help customers speed the development of new products and engage in product rationalization to better align with network and corporate strategies.
- Network modernization. Ispero provides flexible, highly automated digital infrastructure solutions with consistent architecture and open standards. Our capabilities span SDN/NFV development and testing, designing network architecture, and security planning. For example, as 5G networks are built, Ispero creates value by helping telecoms bridge the gap between 4G and 5G networks through the deployment of APIs.