Minimum of 3-5 years hands on experience in developing and delivering solutions on Salesforce Force.com
Desired Candidate Profile
- Experience with Agile development practices to include: Design, Testing, Documentation, and deploy high quality business solutions on the Force.complatform leveraging design patterns (standards solution specific.
- Cross Cloud experience in Sales, Service, Pardot, and Marketing Cloud.
- Platform Developer l, Administrator, Lightning App Builder certifications preferred Essential Skills.
- Must have Lightning experience, LWC (Lightning Web Component), Apex, Apex Classes, Test Classes, Triggers, Visual Force, Lightning Aura components.
- Extensive experience with Lightning Flows.
- Experience with REST/SOAP API integrations.
- Strong knowledge and use of Metadata API, Bulk API, Streaming API, and Subscription Management API.
- Familiarity with Data Migration and Data Migration Scripting.
- Heavy use of SOQL, SOSL, and SAQL queries.
- Hands on experience with Tableau CRM building Predictions, Next Best Actions, Insights, and Dashboards Worked frequently with project management methodologies, tools (Jira), resource management practices, change management and project reporting self-starter able to work effectively with limited supervision Ability to work with functional teams through all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle independent of the delivery methodology chosen.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.